Here I am

A woman is like a tea bag: you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Bragfest

Things are definitely looking up. After getting such great GRE scores this past Tuesday, 800 on the quantitative section, 630 on the verbal, things are definitely looking up. My list of grad schools is complete, and the winners are: Carnegie Mellon, Iowa State, UPenn, Pittsburg, Rutgers, NC State, Michigan, Minnesota (yes Samar, where Sehban bhai is), Wisconsin-Madison, and believe it or not Harvard. My prof, who happens to be a harvard alum, made me add Harvard to my list.
Inshallah, the rest of the semester will continue in the same great vein.

4 Comments:

Blogger mayya said...

Oh my God!!!! 1430!! mashAllah
congrats!

must give tips!

12:55 AM  
Blogger Samar Owais said...

Lol! and to think you were thinking of dropping math in your first semester...and to think you thought u were one of the worst math student in budapest.

Congragulations! and Harvard huh? who knows...you just might get an offer from them...what will happen to your best laid plans then me wonders.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Samar Owais said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Saad F'akhtar said...

mubarak babe! drop me a line sometime!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home