Here I am

A woman is like a tea bag: you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, July 29, 2005

Last post from Iowa (atleast for 2005)

Yes, indeed. Unless I decide to come here for grad school. Which is a distinct possiblilty. I am 90% sure I'll get in; it's a kick-ass school; and they pay more than other graduate programs. So coming back to Iowa next yr is a very distinct possibly.
Well, what can I say...except that it is over!! Actually it got over yesterday, and if I'd known, I'd have booked my flight for today rather than for tomorrow. I am the only person left here from my program. 4 left yesterday, and 2 left today. So I spent the day packing and cleaning my room. Now that it is all done, all I have to do is go to sleep, wake up, get ready, and head for the airport. By this time tomorrow, inshallah, I will be in Lawrenceville, GA, replete from a dinner of Chicken Biryani. Yum.

Next stop: Lawrenceville, GA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home