Here I am

A woman is like a tea bag: you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water - Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, July 11, 2005

Long time, no write

The title says it all.

If I remeber correctly, there was some stuff going on, but I didn't have the patience or the inclination to put my thoughts in a coherent fashion. Internet outage was a pain the backside. Thank God everything is back to normal!

During the past two days, something else has come up. Or potentially come up is a more apt description. I don't know, I'm still not feeling very coherent.

Went to Minneapolis this weekend. Nice city. Went to the Mall of America, which in case you don't know, is the largest mall in the US and has an indoor amusement park. Like I said to Havovi...So wat? Pissed her off good =P

2 Comments:

Blogger Saad F'akhtar said...

yeh kya scene hai?! i want details!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Samar Owais said...

about time you posted. The cornfields were starting to get on my nerves:)

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home