Here I am

A woman is like a tea bag: you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, June 23, 2005

More than you'll ever want to know abt cornfields and stats

The third week is ending. The work is getting interesting and I am getting excited abt it. The cornfields are a little higher than when I first came here; they now look more like cornfields than grass. By the end of the summer they will prob be golden and higher than a man. Fun.
I am also seriously thinking abt giving the GRE within the next month. I know a week would be more than enough for me to brush up on the kind of math you get quizzed on it, but I can't make myself open that book. I keep putting it off, which is ofcourse not a good thing. I really want to take it while I'm in Iowa, coz a) I don't have much of nething going on and b) it is so convenient: the test center is right here on campus. Unlike back at MHC where it is 20 mins away in another town. I think I need to set a date and register. Once I've paid the $120 it costs to take the test, I will defintely buckle down and get it over with. Mmmmm.....yes, I think that's what I'll do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home