Here I am

A woman is like a tea bag: you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water - Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Watup?

Nothing much interesting to report. This is summer is like being in school...i have to learn new things, i have assignments (sort off), meetings, frustrations...and at the end of it all, I have to turn in a paper and give a presentation. So yeah, this summer is very much like being in school, and very, very, VERY different from my past 2 summers, when I worked at Explo, and my every waking moment was scheduled by some1 else!
This time around, I like the work (or u may say the lack thereoff), but the ppl are a bit limited; there are only 7 of us. At Explo, there were 100(!!) of us counselors. So the pool of ppl you could hang out with was a little bigger.
Hey...you win some, you lose some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home