Here I am

A woman is like a tea bag: you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water - Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Pancakes for brunch

So my new MP3 player is here! Really excititng!! But 6 ppl on campus got caught ripping off music online, so I'm a bit leery of going on one of the P2P networks and downloading. But I still have 200 songs on my computer and cds so its not so bad. And ofcourse I can always get more cds from home! :D
Just 2 more days of classes. Man these 4 months went by fast! It goes without saying ofcourse that I have a ton of work, but I am enjoying myself. Something abt the light at the end of the tunnel, makes it easier to bear the darkness around me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Samar Owais said...

doesn't everyone rip music off the net? how did those 6 ppl get caught? i mean there are a million websites where u can download music from.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home