Here I am

A woman is like a tea bag: you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Eye of the storm

Now that my Econ final presentation is over and done with today, I find myself in a hiatus before the storm hits again. This Fri, I will receive my take home final for Diff Eq, due the 11th, and right now I'm trying my best not to think abt the Stats presentation next Tues, that i have to read a very irksome 33 page paper for, full of theorems and pesky li'l Math details. Ah well, as they say SUCK IT UP BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!
Even though I have two finals, 2 papers, and 1 more presentation to get thru before the blissful end, I find, I'm not stressed. I have a feeling of deja vu...been there, done that. I just hope this euphoria lasts for two weeks.
On to some better news: I have been asked by my Diff Eq prof, to work with him the whole of next year a.k.a. a job after I graduate in the Dec!!!
I also treated myself to an MP3 player. Specs: Creative Zen Micro 5 GB MP3 Player Silver. The little baby should be here by Fri. Can't wait to meet you sweetheart!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Samar Owais said...

diff eq? what's that for? different equations? hehehe

Congragulations on the offer! Cha gaye bhi!:D
let me know when u treat urself to a digi cam:P

11:43 PM  
Blogger Me said...

diff eq = differentIAL equations. you were close li'l sis! :D

7:08 AM  
Blogger uXuf said...

Guess some people ll never learn.

Waisay Ba, since u were Samar's elder sis I used to thought u'd be like, err, elder. But all the courses you have mentioned, I did them in my last two semesters.

Or is that you are doing the advanced versions?

12:52 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Dear uxuf
What can I say? You might be smarter than I am :P

9:00 AM  
Blogger Me said...

P.S. Samar, who is this uxuf?

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home