Here I am

A woman is like a tea bag: you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, April 21, 2005

How the heck do you...

make those interesting lil thingmajigs appear on the sides of ur blogpage? I am smart enough to realize that you add something to the template, but after having banged my head against the proverbial wall for abt half hr, I am ready to face the fact that moi is not smart enought to figure this out. Surprise, surprise :D
I am ofcourse interested in these things now because they provide me with the perfect excuse to procrastinate! I can (very nicely) justify time spent this way, as I'm learining a "new skill", namely writing java code.
Do I sound like I know wat I'm talking abt?

3 Comments:

Blogger Xeb said...

html - you find the bit which says sidebar and change that. It's easy really :P
Ask saad, he's a professional at this.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Saad F'akhtar said...

NOT a pro. just know how to find my way a bit. lemme know if u need help.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Samar Owais said...

let us know what "intersting thingmajigs" you want and we'll figure it out:)
better yet take teh advise saad bhai gave me...go read up an html tutorial. it'll tell u enough to get thru the next week experimenting:P

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home