Here I am

A woman is like a tea bag: you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, March 25, 2005

oH weekend...

thank god u r finally here. but im missing u already! u roll around and roll away, without a thought to my poorself. the week is sooo cruel to me. u r the only haven where i can lick my wounds. but there is not enuff time for the scabs to harden b4 u disappear again, and im left to the not-so-tender mercies of the week.
oH weekend.....i love u. i miss u

4 Comments:

Blogger Samar Owais said...

plz plz plzzz can i tell you about my looooooongggg weekend?:P hahaha

i went only 2 days last week. and have been at home since friday...and won't go till wednesday!!!:D:D:D

11:13 AM  
Blogger Me said...

batameez bachi!!!! apni BARI behan ko jalati ho!!!! but I will prove that I am the bigger person! (shuld I say pun intended??) and wish you a happy LOOONG weekend :P

1:23 PM  
Blogger Saad F'akhtar said...

i had a long weekend too....but den i have 3-day weekends anyways! =P

8:29 AM  
Blogger Me said...

ure both very cruel!!! but im ever the optimist! i have my sights set on the next weekend!
and yes samar i remember that ur weekend isnt over yet

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home