Here I am

A woman is like a tea bag: you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water - Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, May 09, 2005

Famous People who have Failed

Albert Einstein failed his first college entrance exam at Zurich Polytechnic.

William Faulkner didn't have enough credits to graduate from high school.

Henry Ford forgot to put a reverse gear in his first car.

Lucille Ball of I love Lucy was once dismissed from drama school for being too quite and shy.

A cartoon by Charles Shultz, creater of Peanuts, was turned down by his high school year book.

mmmm....maybe there's hope for the rest of us, but I won't hold my breath!

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

and I thought orkut had the online monopoly on weirdness

5:57 AM  
Blogger Dana Kirkpatrick said...

Manny presidents, and other famous people failed, the point I see in this, is that they failed, but didn't give up. They kept trying and so will I!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home