Here I am

A woman is like a tea bag: you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water - Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, May 02, 2005

Change of scene

With the arrival of spring (finally!!) I decided to give my blog a makeover. It goes without saying that it also gives me a chance to procrastinate. Green ofcourse seemed the obvious choice. The campus is finally fulfilling its promise of beauty: green bushes, flowering trees, and gorgeous weather. I sit on the steps of the amphitheater, with the sun on my back and do my work. Although now that I have to start typing up my paper, I may have to move into the lib. Btw, in case neone was interested, 24/7 lib hrs have started. For the ignorant this means, that the lib opened at 10am Sun May 1st, and will not close again till 5pm May 11th (which also happens to be the last day of finals). Spending atleast one night at the lib is a must every semester. See you soon at 3am some night this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home